Perfect for romantic getaways and honeymoons, one of our newest Asheville cabin rentals is one bedroom (with queen bed) PLUS a loft and reading room! Check out the hot tub on the covered back porch!
Uniquely decorated with a country owl collection. Shrubbery lines the entrance to the cabin and a large deck the length of the cabin with an outdoor hot tub and gas grill is the perfect spot for relaxing and enjoying the evening in your NC cabin rental on rocking chairs.
This quaint log cabin is situated in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains with full lake access, less than 200 yards away is our 3-acre stocked fishing pong. Our Asheville cabin rental is on 40 acres in Saluda, NC, near Asheville, Hendersonville, the Biltmore Estate, Lake Lure and Chimney Rock. We do offer discount Biltmore tickets. Our cabins are accessible to the area attractions including horseback riding, hiking to the gorgeous waterfalls that NC and the Blue Ridge Parkway offer, spas, whitewater rafting…and during the winter near skiing and snow tubing. The area offers such an abundance of activities, the possibilities are endless!
- Secluded, romantic cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- One bedroom PLUS loft and reading room!
- Gas grill
- Electric fireplace for ambience
- Heated and A/C
- TV/DVD/Premium Satellite in the living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linens and towels provided
- Air and water purifiers
- On site fishing lake with paddle boats and sandy beach and hiking to waterfall
- Great location with easy access to Asheville, Hendersonville, Biltmore Estate, Chimney Rock and Lake Lure
|Check In Time: 4pm
Check Out Time: 11am